-
July 16th, 2006, 12:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hubby is away on Sales training for 9 days, so I have had the house to myself...anyway, I put together this album in the time being.
*Disclaimer* No dolls were hurt in the making of this album.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104179339
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 16, 2006 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>
-
July 16th, 2006, 01:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Cute album...I totally thought the dolls were going to go after the Skyy, not the ice cream. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 16th, 2006, 05:08 PM
#3
Polly Marie
Guest
Looks like the girls are having a good time while your husband is away! LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I like your dolls and outfits. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-------And cute bunny and cat also! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the escapade. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
Polly Marie
-
July 16th, 2006, 05:27 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Very good, aren't those sweeties, curious & sneaky! Tell them to keep up the good work telling us big people of their adventures! My girls love to hear that they aren't the only ones going on adventures!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 20, 2006 12:10 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
-
July 16th, 2006, 07:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I forgot who signed the guestbook about the rabbit...We have a mini cat condo inside the cage...it was one of those tiny Walmart ones for 9 dollars. This way the bunny doesn't have to lay on the wire floor-although typically he does anyway!
Thank you everyone for all your kind comments.
-Jordyn
-
July 16th, 2006, 07:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
ROTFL at Bessie and Mackenzie, though, poor kitty. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks so much for sharing; that was a lot of fun!
-
July 17th, 2006, 12:25 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Very fun album! I love it when dollies explore real people things!
-
July 17th, 2006, 01:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
July 17th, 2006, 12:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
How did you get your cat to stans still with the doll on it? That was the funniest shot IMO. I also thought your girls were going to be really bad and hit the vodka, too funny.
-
July 18th, 2006, 08:59 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Logan, the cat is very docile. I doubt he even noticed!
The pet couch was bought at Petco for 50 dollars about 2 years ago. Our cat's love it and they look really funny on it...it is Logan's favorite bed. Here is a picture of him on it.

-Jordyn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks